Roseneath Home Zone
All students who live within the home zone described below and/or shown on the attached map shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
- The outside boundary line is the sea from opposite 154 Oriental Parade (in zone) and above, around to opposite 216 Evans Bay Parade (in zone).
- The internal boundary line from 154 Oriental Parade is a line such that Oriental Terrace addresses and Bayview Terrace and Palliser Road addresses are in zone. Moeller Street addresses are not in zone.
- The internal boundary line continues along the eastern edge of the Town Belt such that Hapua Street numbers 38 and above are in zone. Marewa Road, Hepara Street and Ariki Road addresses 35 (odd side), 46 (even side) and below are in zone. Rakau Road and Hataitai Road addresses are not in zone.
- To the north of Hataitai School, Grafton Road addresses are in zone, and to the east of Hataitai School Te Anau Road addresses 109 (odd side) and 110 (even side) and above are in zone. Kio Crescent and Kio Road addresses are in zone.
- The internal boundary line then connects to the sea such that 216 and 217 and below numbers on Evans Bay Parade are in zone.
At Roseneath we try to make the most of learning experiences outside of the school gates, and aim to make the most of our location close to the central city. We appreciate a contribution of $20 per term or $80 annually per child to cover the costs of transport and learning activities outside the classroom
Annual School Donation
We appreciate an annual donation of $350 per student
If you would like to enrol your child, or have any questions about our school please contact us on (04) 384 7218 or complete the form below. Fields marked with an * are mandatory.